Monday 7 April 2014

YOUTUBE | OhSammiii

So for many of you that don't know, I have a youtube channel and have done for quite a while now. I started my channel about 2 years ago and use to film on a weekly basic. Due to certain circumstances at the time I ended up deleting all my videos despite a few of my videos having more than 20,000 views. I decided to give it another shot and get back into the swing of filming again. If you know me in person or have followed me on instagram for a while you'll know I like to switch my hair colour up a lot and am obsessed with makeup so that's mostly what I do on my channel. Check it out and subscribe if you like! Feel free to send me any requests (': 


Get Ready With Me | EveryDay Smokey Eye

How To | Big Messy Bun 


Sammiii
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment